The Asset Categories
The 40 Developmental Assets are the building blocks of healthy development. The more assets that children have, the more likely they are to exhibit positive characteristics, and the less likely they are to engage in risky behaviors.
The assets are divided into eight categories. Click on a category below to find out more about building the assets in that category.
- Building the Support Assets
- Building the Empowerment Assets
- Buiding the Boundaries and Expectations Assets
- Building the Commitment to Learning Assets
- Building the Positive Values Assets
- Building the Social Competencies Assets
Free Webinar: Join Us!
Routines Don’t Have to Be Ruts: Meaningful Routines for Today’s Complicated Families, presented by Eugene C. Roehlkepartain, Ph.D., Vice President, Research and Development at Search Institute
Wednesday, May 14, 2014, 12PM - 1PM, CDT