Everyday Tools for Real Parents
ParentFurther is committed to helping parents and those who work with parents. We know you need more than just articles to do your job well. That’s why we offer the parent and parent educator resources contained in this section. Click on the links below to start exploring the tools that we’ve collected for you.
- Downloads — Our Downloads page contains all of the downloadable resources spread throughout ParentFurther.com—in one place. You will find tip sheets, discussion guides, activities, fact sheets, and more. Print them to use yourself, or give them to others!
- E-Cards — Do you know another parent who could use some encouragement? Or a teacher that you’d like to thank for supporting your child? Send them one of our inspirational e-cards!
- Everyday Tips — Every day, we post a new tip to help you with your parenting. You can read each day’s tip on our home page, or see current and past tips on this page.
- Activity Ideas — Are you looking for quick, easy activity ideas for interacting with kids in your life? Use the Activity Generator to find simple ways to stay connected.
- Talking Tips — It’s not always easy to start a conversation with a young person. These discussion-starting ideas will help you get (and keep) kids talking.
- E-Newsletter — Everyday Parenting Ideas, our bi-weekly newsletter, provides answers to your most pressing parenting questions. Browse our e-newsletter archive, and sign up to receive Everyday Parenting Ideas today!
- Store — Click here to be redirected to the Search Institute Store where you will find a number of books, posters, and other useful items that you can use in your home or classroom to help families raise healthy, successful kids!