The "Price" of Motherhood
Mother's Day is almost here, and as much as we appreciate Moms everywhere, nothing drives home the importance of this holiday like cold, hard numbers. Check out this awesome infographic we borrowed from the website, FrugalDad.com. In the words of FrugalDad, "Statistically, the real contributions your mom has made to your life aren't quantifiable. Every mother is different, and none are perfect—but chances are, your mom has shown you love and helped you in ways that are not only immeasurable, but also impossible to repay. With that in mind, send her a note and tell her you appreciate her this Mother's Day." Happy Mother's Day to all the hard-working, spaghetti-wielding, sleepless, selfless, and loveable Moms out there!
- Got a topic suggestion? E-mail Us! >
Receive daily tips, articles, and blog updates from ParentFurther! (unsubscribe at any time):
- Posted in Don't Be a Helicopter Or a Lawnmower! Learn the Lingo!
- Posted in Connect with Your Kids While Logging Miles: Purposeful Parenting Tips for Long and Short Car Trips
- Posted in Seven Tips to Cultivate Love of Reading in Your Children
- Posted in Gossip Girls – What to Do When the Bully Is a She
- Posted in Young Voices: What It Means to Be An Empowered Citizen of The Digital World