Put five crayons (or colored bubble gum or lollipops) into a bag. Take turns drawing a crayon (or other object) out of the bag and answering the question that matches the crayon’s color. Take turns so that everyone gets to answer several questions.
- Purple: Who is one of your closest friends, and what do you admire about him or her?
- Red: If you could plan the perfect day, what would that day look like?
- Orange: What is a chore you don’t mind doing to help out at home?
- Yellow: What makes you laugh?
- Green: What’s one of your favorite family memories?
Activity Ideas for Family Fun!
Everyday ways to connect with kids!
|Easy Activity Ideas
Related Blog Posts
Got 10 Minutes?
Look for quick-and-easy Ten Minutes Together activities throughout ParentFurther. These lessons are designed to help parents and kids on-the-go make the most of their busy lives together.